There is no excerpt because this is a protected post.
As a Product Specialist and UX Designer at GSN Games, I spent some spare time designing a proposal to update GSN’s mobile app. Over a few months, I researched what goals stakeholders and users had for the application and came up with 2-3 models. If you somehow want to see them, explore here. I presented these proposals and after a few design tweaks, the attached is what was approved. This design covers three high level goals that were most important to stakeholders:
I created iPhone portrait, iPhone landscape, and iPad screens and then used them with the prototyping app, Flinto to create an interactive experience we could use for testing. We completed the first three rounds of testing with positive response (and some few minor tweaks). I had a team together and we were all excited to start work on this, however, the stakeholders were afraid the change was too risky. We ended up losing resources to a larger canvas project and this was never revisited. As I finished up some of the projects on canvas, I began suggesting minor revisions to the current mobile app based on my research discovered through designing this proposal.